Can you believe we’re already in the middle of November? It has been a busy few weeks for the Boden household – though I think it’s that season for everyone.
– celebrating Charlotte’s first birthday. Thank you for all of the sweet comments and birthday wishes. Our ‘Woodland One-derland’ celebration turned out so well. Miss Charlotte is one loved little lady!
– listening to the Around the Table podcast. Thank you to Ali for suggesting this one! I absolutely love listening to these girls discuss everything from books to making friends with your coworkers. If only I could befriend them in ‘real’ life. Ha! I would recommend the ‘thoughts on flakiness’ episode as a first listen.
– looking forward to our annual girls brunch (with my female family members!) The Saturday after Thanksgiving marks our annual girls trip to The Morgan House. We enjoy brunch and shopping in the charming, converted cabin.
– loving the First Five by Proverbs 31 Ministries app. I’ve been logging into the First Five app each morning and what a blessing it has been. The idea of the app is to connect women to God’s Word for the First 5 minutes of the morning. A short teaching + devotional makes for a great way to start the day.
– reading The Mountain Story. I’ve only just begun this novel but I’m really enjoying it so far. I think it could be a great read for book club! Has anyone else read this one?
– sticking with my running plan. I originally started with the Couch to 10K app; however, I switched over to the Couch to 5K app around week four. I think it was a good decision to build my endurance. It’s been so encouraging to see my endurance increase over the past couple of months. Hopefully my half marathon won’t be too difficult in the spring!
How have you been spending November?