Warning: Nerdy Blog Post Ahead.
I don’t know about you but I write little lists for almost everything that I do. Grocery lists, to-do lists, play-date lists, ‘books-to-read’ checklists, bucket lists, ‘where I’ve been’ lists – I’m serious, I have a list for just about everything.
The thing I enjoy the most about creating lists is when I can cross something off; it means I’m closer to finishing my to-do list, accomplishing a goal I’ve set for myself, or keeping track of something that’s important to me. While I enjoy making lists for myself, I think Marty finds me to be a bit of a control freak – in a good way, I’m sure 😉
My most recent list is a book list I’ve written for summer 🙂
Bucket List: Summer 2013 Books
– Salt, Sugar, Fat by Michael Moss
– The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
– All Natural by Nathanael Johnson
– The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri
– Bringing Up Bebe by Pamela Druckerman
– Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
What about you? Do you make lists? Do you have a summer book list?