– Stress-ing about my teaching license. I have thirteen days until I have to submit my portfolio for my teaching license. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous. I have so much work to do over the next week and I am worried that I won’t have enough time to finish it all. One thing I did cross of my list was the first day of student teaching. I was able to observe Marty at his high school yesterday and, besides gaining some experience, it was nice to see how his typical day goes 🙂
– Celebrat-ing with family. Like the majority of you, I spent last Sunday celebrating Mother’s Day with both my family and Marty’s family 🙂 If you’ve been following me for more than a few months, you’ll have caught on to the fact that my family is very important to me; I just can’t get enough!
– Plann-ing our summer vacation to Destin, Florida. I’m definitely not big into beaches (I am a fair redhead who burns easily); however, I’m sure that we’ll have a good time with our friends in July. I have never been to Destin but have heard wonderful things. I’m just hoping there will be enough things to keep me busy besides laying around, drinking mojitos. Any suggestions from anyone that has been there?
– Shopp-ing more than normal. Speaking of Florida, I decided to buy a new bathing suit. I figured I hadn’t bought one in a couple of years so it was time to change it up. I saw a similar swimsuit on Taylor Swift and fell in love. I love the vintage/retro look! Plus, Taylor and I are the same height so I thought it might flatter my body type more than a bandeau or tankini! Thank you to Harajuku Swimwear on Etsy for the great suit! Besides the suit, I I also bought a fun new owl scarf from DailyAccessoriez and an adorable bicycle bracelet from Diychenmade! Can you tell I have a bit of an addiction to Etsy? The last thing I recently purchased was my dress for my best friends wedding! Gotta love ASOS!
– Eat-ing Justin’s Almond Butter like it’s my job. I’m serious. I cannot seem to get enough. I may have to stop buying it just because I feel like I go through a container far too quickly!
Life Lately (According to my Android)
(Top Left to Bottom Right) Beautiful in bloom tree, dandelions in the park, a rainy day scene, Little Miss Cameron, more springtime crafts, polar bear at the zoo, Cameron and Ethan ready for the zoo, my final mile in the Capital City Half Marathon
Previous LLU Posts: April, March, February, January
What have you been up to this month? Besides the stuff above – I also ran my second half marathon 🙂