We are already almost halfway through March…you know what that means – a ‘Little Life Updates’ post!
– Lov-ing my new job at Whole Foods. I have never enjoyed a job as much as this (and believe me, I’ve had quite a few.) I’m trying to be a sponge to absorb all of the unfamiliar supplement/nutrition information. I can’t believe how much there is to learn. Slowly but surely!
– Watch-ing the season finale of The Bachelor! I’m so sad that this season is over. I absolutely love Sean and Catherine together and I really think he made the better pick (though I really liked Lindsey too!) I hope that their relationship will last. Here’s hoping!
- Rachel Weisz had a difficult time concealing her British accent (or maybe she was supposed to have it?) It didn’t make sense that one of the three sisters would have an accent while the other two did not!
- While Mila Kunis is a stunning woman, she just cannot act. I’m sorry. There were so many instances that her performance was ‘laugh-out-loud’ bad.
- As a whole, the film seemed to work and then it would fall a part and then it’d work and fall a part.
- I am so glad we decided to see it in 3D. It was my first time ever seeing a film and 3D 🙂
- My favorite characters were the China Doll and the flying monkey, Finley.
– Consider-ing changing my ‘look’ – I want to get bangs! I have wanted to get them for awhile now but thought of straight, blunt bangs as more of a fall or winter style. I am also in a wedding in the beginning of July and wasn’t sure if they’d grow out by then. What do you guys think?? I need help!
– Slack-ing at the gym. Ever since I started working at Whole Foods I have had NO energy. I mean NO energy. I have been trying to get to the gym as much as I can but I have been neglecting my 5:30AM wake-up call for a 6:30AM one instead. I’m hoping I’ll get my groove here in the next couple of weeks. I’m not as into evening workouts…
– Receiv-ing my first Stitch Fix! My first ‘fix‘ arrived in the mail this week and I was stoked to open it! I will write a post later this week with more details…but I will say that I was very pleased!
Life Lately (According to my Android)
(Top Left to Bottom Right) The mail isn’t always boring, trying on new bathing suits, catching up on some reading at Starbucks, another snowy day in Ohio, stickers in my hair (thanks to Miss Cameron), Dr. Ethan, a good read from my childhood, First Watch breakfast (YUM!), building a fort on a rainy morning, my favorite house on a snowy day!
What are you up to this month? Do you have any plans for St. Patrick’s Day?