Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone, it is time to enjoy the Christmas season. While fall is my favorite season, winter is a close second. I can’t wait for the first big snowfall, enjoying my first cup of hot chocolate, and baking holiday cookies.
Now for my full Winter Bucket List:
- Go sledding
- Make homemade Christmas cookie with mom and sister
- Make homemade Christmas cookies with Rachel (an annual tradition)
- Drink hot cocoa on the front porch with Marty
- Watch It’s a Wonderful Life
- Holiday outing with the hubs, sister and her man, and parents
- Drink hot chocolate at Serendipity in New York City
- Visit the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center
- Go ice skating
- Zoo lights!
- Make fireplace s’mores
- Go look at Christmas lights around the neighborhood with a festive drink in hand 🙂
- Make ornaments for the tree
- Make a gingerbread house
- Make gingerbread cookies
Some of these things are annual traditions while others I’ve never done before.
Besides celebrating Christmas, I am so looking forward to our trip to NYC at the end of December! I’ve always wanted to go to New York around Christmastime and this year, we’ll actually be there right after Christmas and for New Years!