1. I need to stop buying peanut butter. I’m serious. I will go through an entire container within one-one and a half weeks. ADDICTION. I really need to give it up for awhile (at least until I can control myself!!) Am I the only one with this problem? It’s just so good 🙂
2. I finished my second day of nannying; it’s going well so far! I took Gywnn (the little girl that I’m watching) to the Columbus Zoo today. I hadn’t been since I was maybe 9-10 years old so it was definitely a fun experience. I had forgotten how much fun the zoo could be. I’m trying to think of some more things to do (with a two and a half year old) – parks, story time, play areas at the mall? Does anyone have any suggestions?
3. My half-marathon training is still just going…okay. The problem this past week consisted of major shin splints. I posted a status on Facebook and these are a few of the suggestions I received:
Does anyone else have any more suggestions for shin splints? They’re driving me crazy and I’m definitely getting behind in my training! Ugh.
4. This website is so fun. Trader Joe’s is one of my favorite places to shop for groceries. I need to go through some of these posts to see ‘What’s Good at Trader Joe’s’
5. With Saturday being the first day of September, I’m thinking I’ll need to incorporate a pumpkin recipe into the day. Any suggestions? Pumpkin is definitely one of my favorite flavors and I can’t wait to start cooking with it (and drinking
several a few pumpkin spice lattes!)
6. I am looking forward to the middle/end of September when all of my favorite shows start back up. Can you say Modern Family? New Girl is another one I got hooked to last year 🙂