I wanted to be sure to mention that Erica at For the Sake of Cake nominated me for the Sunshine Award. Thanks Erica – very sweet of you to think of me and my little blog 🙂 Here’s how the award works:
This prize is awarded to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” As an award winner, there are a few rules to follow:
- Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it. (Thank you Erica!)
- Answer the questions below.
- Pass on the award to 5 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs, and let them know you awarded them.
1) Favorite Animal? Giraffes. Definitely giraffes. I love the long neck. They seem like such gentle, loving animals. Maybe a bit dopey but I think that just adds to their appeal.
2) Favorite Color? I wouldn’t say I have a favorite color but I tend to wear a lot of blue, so blue? I was unpacking my suitcase earlier tonight and noticed that I need to start purchasing clothes that aren’t blue.
3) Favorite Number? I’d say 22. The number has significance to be because 1) I was 22 when I met Marty and 2) we were married on October 22nd.
4) Favorite Drink? This is a tough one but I think I’d have to say coffee. Ironically this would also be my answer to biggest vice. I also enjoy red wine, lemonade and apple cider (my favorite treat in the fall.)
5) Facebook or Twitter? I’m on both Facebook and Twitter.
6) What is your passion? I have a passion for creativity. I love to watch and see how people will express themselves (I think this is why I enjoy blogging/reading blogs so much) and I hope to one day inspire my own classroom of students to use their creativity in everything that they do.
7) Getting or giving presents? It’s always nice to receive a present; however, I’m really into giving presents. For Christmas last year, Marty and I rented a cabin for his family and it was one of my favorite experiences.
8) Favorite day of the week? I really love Sundays. They are days of both rejuvenation and preparation for the upcoming week. One of my favorite things to do on a Sunday afternoon is to hit the grocery store with Marty.
9) Favorite flowers? Sunflowers are always fun.
Well, if I’m supposed to choose five bloggers who fit the description: “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” My nominees would have to be:
I love reading each one of your blogs and each of you bring something new, unique and fun to the blogging world. 🙂 Thanks ladies!