After I take my Spanish exam tonight, I will finally be done with my undergrad!!
That’s right. You read that correctly. On Sunday I will graduate from The Ohio State University with my Bachelor’s in English (Pre-Education). While it’s a bittersweet feeling to have classes come to an end; I am SO glad to be done.
I’ll write more on those thoughts in an upcoming post but now I want to discuss one of my favorite things: reading! I am so looking foward to (finally) having time to read. I always think I’ll have time during the quarter, yet, my stack of books remains untouched and continues to grow larger and larger every few weeks.
So – what’s on my list for the summer?
For starters, I plan to finish The Other Woman by Jane Green. I’m about halfway done and need to just finish already. It’s not that the book hasn’t been interesting, rather I just haven’t had the time to read in large amounts. What else? Oh! I also need to finish 11/22/63 by Stephen King. I started this a few months ago (book on tape) and had to return it to the library. I just picked it up again last week and hope to finish it here in the next week or so (I’m about 1/2 the way through.)
More on my reading list:
– Kasher in the Rye by Moshe Kasher
– Summer Sisters by Judy Blume
– The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
– The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
– The Descendents by Kaui Hart Hemmings
– The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
– Insurgent by Veronica Roth
– Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
– Eden Lake by Jane Roper
– The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
– The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
Along with the books I’ll be reading, Marty and I also plan to listen to a few books-on-tape during our honeymoon trip.
Yay for summer time reads!
Question: Any suggestions for some books to add to my list??